|título||:||Modern Languages Study Guides: Volver: Film Study Guide For As/a-level Spanish (film And Literature Guides)|
|categoría||:||Advanced, Spanish, Guides & Handbooks, Young Adult, School Books, Test Preparation & Guides, Foreign Languages, French, Spanish, Art & Music|
|autor||:||José Antonio García Sánchez, Tony Weston|
Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR & WJEC
Subject: Modern Languages
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2018
Film analysis made easy. Build your students' confidence in their language abilities and help them develop the skills needed to critique their chosen work: putting it into context, understanding the themes and director's technique, as well as specialist terminology.
Breaking down each scene, character and theme in Volver, this accessible guide will enable your students to understand the historical and social context of the film and give them the critical and language skills needed to write a successful essay.
- Strengthen language skills with relevant grammar, vocab and writing exercises throughout
- Aim for top marks by building a bank of textual examples and quotes to enhance exam response
- Build confidence with knowledge-check questions at the end of every chapter
- Revise effectively with pages of essential vocabulary and key mind maps throughout
- Feel prepared for exams with advice on how to write an essay, plus sample essay questions, two levels of model answers and examiner commentary